Component Sales Representative
AMAZING CAREERS FOUND HERE Our Team Members are the heartbeat of our Company, and we appreciate each and every one for their partnership, dedication and their loyalty. We work hard to provide a workplace that is safe and one that promotes bringing fresh ideas and perspectives to help us grow and remain a thriving, sustainable business and a source of pride in this industry. As a Fortune 400 Employer, our goal is to provide career opportunities which will impart a pride of ownership and respect for every team member. Our Vision is to make the dream of home ownership more achievable for everyone, making Builders FirstSource the most valuable partner in the industry.
The Component Sales Representative develops, grows, and manages relationships with assigned component locations to ensure the company is maximizing financial goals including sales and profitability.
- Cultivates effective working relationships with component locations and Outside Sales Representatives (OSRs) and utilizes knowledge of customer requirements and specific company products and services to recommend mutually beneficial solutions.
- The CSR also develops strategic plans for sales and profit margin growth for assigned component locations, including tracking product line performance against competitors while keeping current on industry trends and product development.
- Investigates and resolves customer complaints within established guidelines or escalates to appropriate management for resolution.
- Coordinates sales related activities with warehouse, sales, credit, production and delivery personnel.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Sales Management or related field and six (6) years of sales experience in the industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. High degree of product expertise in components and other products, as specified.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Flexible spending accounts for Heath and Dependent Care
- 401K retirement plan with matching contributions
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214) 765-3990 or email: [email protected]. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish