Component Shop Service Technician
HOLT Texas Ltd.
Job Description :
This position is responsible for troubleshooting and repairing heavy equipment: transmissions, hydraulics, engines, torque converters, differentials, final drives, transfer gear groups, valves, and electric and air condition repair. This position will also perform inspections, diagnoses, and failures of the equipment.
A qualified candidate must have the following skills or abilities:
- Troubleshoot and perform complex heavy equipment repairs correctly in the shop.
- At least 1 - 2 years of field or shop service tech troubleshooting and repair skills of heavy equipment such as dozers, backhoes, front-end loaders, excavators, etc.
- Ability to be productive by working efficiently and effectively with a high energy level.
- Must have a clean and valid driver's license.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Must have their own tools.
- Must be a self-motivated, thoughtful individual with a high energy level who can work alone or with others in a shop environment.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Must have an excellent safety record and be a very safe employee.
- Must possess excellent attendance, attention to detail, interpersonal skills, initiative, and commitment to task skills.
How to Apply :
You must apply to our website to be considered for employment. The website is http://www.holtcat.com/careers.
We also provide excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, vacation, and holiday pay.
- HOLT CAT (and related entities) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions at HOLT CAT and related entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
- It is the policy and commitment of HOLT CAT and related entities to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on our website.