Component Shop Supervisor Monday – Thursday 10 Hour Shifts
Warren CAT Power Systems
Oklahoma City, OK
TEAM UP WITH US!
The Service Shop Supervisor is responsible for directing, planning, coordinating, and participating in performing customer service activities such as shop and maintenance, application and operational integrity.
Typical Work Schedule is Monday - Thursday, 10-hour shifts.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Implement policies for operating, such as hours of operation, workers required, duties, scope of operation, cleanliness of shop, and estimates for products and services provided.
· Responsible for working closely with PSSR’s and Sales Rep to provide solutions to customer requests.
· Promotes a desired work environment between all divisions.
· Prepares work schedules and assigns workers to specific duties such as maintenance and repair work to maximize customer satisfaction.
· Opens and closes work orders, takes service calls and performs on-call duties as required.
· Insures safety policies are upheld throughout the shop and the field.
· Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems
· May perform activities of workers supervised.
· Pro-actively establish effective relationships and support others in achieving high performance.
· Demonstrate professional behavior, flexibility, and effective communication skills in their interactions with others both internally and externally.
· Influences people rather than demand others.
· Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
· Spend large portion of workday in communicating orally in person and by phone.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
· Requires four to seven years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Must possess hands on knowledge in most areas of responsibility.
· Ability to read, write, and interpret correspondence with other employees and customers, in verbal, written, and diagram form.
· Basic math skills.
· Ability to apply independent judgment to situations, while also working cooperatively to achieve solutions.
· Availability to work first shift, but flexible and willing to work weekend, holiday, and evening hours as needed to accomplish tasks by assigned deadlines.
· Tolerance for performing complex tasks while experiencing numerous interruptions.
WHY WORK WITH US?
· We like to take care of business and have fun doing it!
· We offer health, dental, vision, life, and more as a comprehensive benefits package.
· Don’t you want to work with awesome people?
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and peripheral vision. The employee will frequently be required to move around a production facility, and to lift or move light to moderately heavy (0-50 lbs) items throughout the day.
The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and vibration. Employee will work in an open warehouse area where the temperature varies greatly.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Required travel up to 10%.
This position is considered a safety sensitive position.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.