Components Materials Supervisor
Reporting to the Plant Manager this position will supervise employees in a warehouse environment. Plans and assigns work, enforces policies and procedures and recommends improvements in warehouse processes, material handling equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Manage multiple areas:
- Manage the material flow for Axle Bogie
- Manage the material flow for Landing Gear
- Manage the material flow to all other supporting areas
- Multi task and handle multiple situations at the same time
- This position has constant training and should be able to train others as needed to help improve the area the end goals
- A few things that we need to look at everyday and help manage is:
- Kronos: Keeping up with timecards and payroll
- SAP: Keeping with the negatives in our area and finding out why and how we can fix the problem.
- WPO: Take pride in our area and keep it organized and clean
- Personal: Talk to every employee and see how they are doing.
- Training: Make sure all employees are getting the proper training
- Emails: Keep up with the emails and communication
- Holding employees accountable for actions and making sure they are re-trained and aware of the problem
- Safety: Make sure all employees are in a safe manner and is aware of all safety concerns