Bell International Laboratories, Inc.
Compounders ensure batches are pre-weighed and make batches on time to meet production needs. Communicate with Planning, Production and Scheduling regarding any delays or shortages of batches.
- Ensure batches are produced in accordance with the production schedule.
- Ensure Pre-weigh and Chemical Picking are scheduled and staffed to achieve the production schedule.
- Responsible to track all batch records.
- Ensure all inventory movements are completed by chemical pickers, pre-weigh and batching and all chemicals are issued in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support the pre-weighers when issues arise and produce batches/coloured batches.
- Attend required courses on Health and Safety, confined space entry and workplace accident investigations.
- Work as a resource with Research and Development on any changes that are made to the batching procedures in order to make the necessary adjustments to the master documents.
- Work with maintenance to ensure defective equipment is repaired.
- Responsible to determine root cause for batches that are non-conforming and identify and implement corrective actions with documentation.
- Responsible to provide feedback for reasons why required batches will not be completed as well as an action plan to complete the required batches.
- Responsible to monitor the bulk raw material levels and advise of necessary adjustments to the delivery of bulk raw material to meet the production schedule
Education and Experience
- Post secondary education in an applicable field
- 2-3 years experience in a Compounding environment
- Superior English communication skills required, both verbal and written
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
Bell International Laboratories provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.