Bell Flavors & Fragrances, Inc.
- Weigh accurately all ingredients specified in a formulation, ensuring accuracy of code numbers, lot numbers, description of ingredient and weights.
- Maintain accurate inventory control of all materials used, including lot numbers, warehouse locations and expiration dates when manufacturing, record keeping, changing drums and/or refilling transfer containers.
- Manufacture products according to special instruction, when included, but not limited to mixing, heating, and filtering and step sequence, when applicable.
- Follow approved manufacturing protocol, record keeping and methods of operation, including but not limited to, Standard Operating Procedures, site regulations, departmental rules, and required regulatory procedures.
- Work with all fragrance materials safely including wet, dry, viscous, flammable, hot and hazardous substances.
- Work within proper cGMP, safety, allergen, SSOP, SQF, Kosher, Halal, and ISO guidelines.
- Required to attend annual refresher food safety training.
- On site annual competency testing is required.
- Responsible for maintaining the SQF, ISO 9001:2015 and EFfCI requirements.