• High School graduate required or equivalent
• Excellent communication, mathematical and writing skills are needed
• Must be able to read and follow written directions in english
• Forklift certification needed (certification provider by PLDevelopments.)
• Willing to work OT and weekends and be flexible with shifts 1/2/3
• A minimum of 5 years of experience
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Ability to follow formula critical instruction and batch OTC (over the counter)
• Need to be Detailailed oriented enough to log, record and complete batch record keeping documents.
• The ability to be able to navigate and perform transactions throughout the Oracle inventory system.
• Ability to understand specifications to determine batch characteristics, type and weight of ingredients to be used.
• Able to select, pre-weigh ingredients to specification and to reconcile ingredient usage for each batch.
• Must be able to operate critical equipment, valves, pumps etc. to be able to mix and compound batches to formula.
• Understanding of adjustments to temperature, time, and speed controls required by (CF) compounding formula. To be able to blend ingredients, adding additional ingredients during blending cycle as specified on (CF) compounding formula.
• Must be able record and document quantity of materials used.
• Be familiar with the processes of the department, to ensure transfer of product to holding tanks.
• Must be able to wash and sanitize mixing tanks and other equipment as necessary.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
• Able to work interdepartmentally in an effective manner to carry out daily duties manner to carry out daily duties.