Compounder – Weekend Nights
Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
VMS - COMPOUNDER -- Weekend Nights
G Shift-Saturday & Sunday 5:30 p.m. - 5:30 a.m., Monday & Tuesday 9:30 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
Sign on Bonus $1,500
What we’re about:
- Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
- Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
- Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
- Entrepreneurialism-We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.
This highly visible position located at our York, PA Facility.
What you’ll do:
This position will be responsible for safety, quality and productivity in all facets of the compounding process. This includes the mixing and blending of product from receiving raw materials to transferring finished batches to the packaging lines.
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area.
- Support and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Safe and efficient operation of all mixing and blending systems to meet or exceed all quality and customer production goals.
- Perform mechanical and maintenance troubleshooting of the lines, including the performance of all PM activities in the area.
- Perform any process or machine set-ups and changeovers.
- Assist with the installation and set-up of new equipment as needed.
- Weigh accurate amounts of raw materials for product batching.
- Perform all necessary quality checks, review and audit work performed both during the process and at completion to ensure accuracy to work orders.
- Assist with the training and certification program as needed.
- Computer operation including the automated batch processing system, e-mail, etc.
- Ensures all quality and food safety practices are followed at all times.
- Assist Production Coordinator as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills – ability to build positive relationships at all levels both internal and external to the organization.
- Excellent communications skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely in multiple media – verbal, written, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite, WMS and SAP preferred).
- Strong mechanical and chemical aptitude, shop math skills and troubleshooting ability required.
- Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) certification required.
What we’ll offer:
- Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
- Career ownership & development
- Diversity & Sustainability
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.5 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies and as a testament to our performance, the company was added to the S&P 500 in 2016. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industry, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan, First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, Oxi Clean, Vitafusion, Orajel, Batiste and more.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/