POSITION PURPOSE: Prepare and execute daily improvement plans and changes based on root cause analysis which will improve the production the department and decrease scrap on W1 & W2. Exercise control over the compliance of products with consumer requirements, participates in the development, improvement, and implementation of the Quality Management System
- Create, maintain and implementation of Factory Standards (FS) and technical specifications Tire Building process.
- Participates in the creation of standards and norms of Production indicators and monitor their compliance.
- Checks regularly and confirms that all machine settings and set-up are correct and updated.
- Monitors and checks operator’s compliance on standard operating procedures, PFMEA, Process Flow,
- Control Plan and other related standards in performing their assigned job.
- Initiate and facilitate countermeasures for immediate recovery due to large amounts of scrap and downtime.
- Gather all needed information to assist with improvements in the department related to productivity and scrap.
- Promotes good working relationship among all support groups (Engineering, Plant Control, Plant Quality Control, Maintenance)
- Participate in the development of measures to improve productivity activities
- Analyze daily suspension factors and collaborate with other departments to make improvements
- Provide analytical support and direction for the team members and mentor members.
- In addition, we will verify the effect of the above improvements. Preparation of materials for on-site education and Educate
- Work with Senior supervisor in ensuring each process QMS conforms to customer, internal & external, ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Perform operational pre-checks
- Perform safety pre-checks
- Trouble shoot machine and process issues during shift.
- Monitor machine process for any machine trouble and react accordingly
- Develop best practices for trouble shooting problems at W1 and W2
- Follow SOP/Quality Standards
- Follow Safety Standards including wearing PPE
- Verify all checkpoints and sensors are functioning correctly
- Verify machine is performing as intended
- Record accurate information based on daily check sheet
- Verify machine settings are correct and match standard
- Trouble shoot and communicate issues with multiple departments
- Participate in TPM activities
- Report all issues to TL/SV
- Operate and understand all parts of One Step including return kneader, Wig Wag, and AS master loading
- Perform activities 5S
- 3 years preferred Manufacturing Process or related field
- At least High School graduate or GED equivalent
- Communication (verbal and written) with various management and engineering levels
- Minor Troubleshooting
- Ability to evaluate and complete quality checks and document results
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
AA DEGREE - Minimum
BACHELORS DEGREE - Preferred
MASTERS DEGREE – FIELD OF STUDY: