Improved Piping Products, Inc.
San Antonio, TX
- Monitor machine operations and observe lights and gauges in order to detect malfunctions.
- Monitor the extrusion process as the machine melts resin into liquid form.
- Sets up and operate compression machine in order to produce parts.
- Functions involve moving parts to cooling area, moving parts to pallets, labeling and reviewing products for quality.
- Watch indicators to make sure machines are working properly.
- Abide by IPP’s safety and Health Policies and Procedures including wearing proper PPE and maintaining a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required. At least 1 year experience highly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within field.
- Requires the ability to move fast, stand for long periods of time, lift up to 70 lbs and multi-task.
Position requires constant standing, kneeling, raising of arms to exercise control of machine, and climbing to gauge progress of cutting. Occasional lifting of up to 70lbs. Exposure to high temperature in facility. Overtime may be required on occasion.
MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, VOLUNTARY LIFE INSURANCE, SHORT TERM DISABILITY & LONG-TERM DISABILITY (After 60 day waiting period.)
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off accrued per year, plus 7 paid holidays!
- 401(k) eligible to contribute after 30 days
- Life Insurance policy paid by company 1 x annual salary up to a maximum of $150,000
Note: This is a summary of duties and tasks and is not an exhaustive list. Duties and tasks are subject to change based on company needs.