Computer Engineer – Central Engineering
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life. Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
A Computer Engineer is a software development/support role focusing on semi-conductor/EDA design flows/tools. As a Computer Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be working in a fast-paced, collaborative, production support role evaluating, developing, enhancing and debugging both in-house and commercial EDA tools and flows for the design, physical layout, and verification of CMOS integrated circuits.
Responsibilities and Tasks include, but not limited to:
- Innovating to develop tools, flows, and methodologies to increase the productivity and reliability of our memory designs
- Providing training, documentation, and support to end-users on new tools and methods
- Collaborating closely with design and process teams
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Excellent programming fundamentals are required
- Good communication and problem-solving skills are required
- Experience with Unix and shell scripting is preferred
- In-depth experience in the SKILL and Python programming languages are preferred, but recent and relevant experience in C, C++, JAVA, Visual Basic, Perl, or Lisp will be considered
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science with circuits/VLSI coursework, or other degrees with relevant industry experience
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands – Micron® and Crucial® – our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form