International Game Technology
West Greenwich, RI
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
24x365 operational support of our product development and systems integration teams, our lottery operations and customers, monitor IGT's enterprise infrastructure and escalate issues as required.
- Assist in the daily operation of computer systems.
- Carry out all tasks on the daily checklist under supervision.
- Generate reports required. Assist in verifying the validity and clarity of computer reports and other output before releasing it from Computer Operations.
- Assist in the recovery activities necessary to restore normal operations.
- Follow the correct escalation procedures within Computer Operations and other Departments who are inter-dependent.
- Two-year technical college degree or comparable experience
- 2 years' experience in related field
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.