Computer Systems Analyst
Mikros Systems Corp.
San Diego, CA
Noblis MSD is looking for a Computer Systems Analyst to analyze and develop computer software possessing a wide range of capabilities, including numerous engineering, business, and records management functions. The Analyst will develop plans for automated information systems from project inception to conclusion. Will analyze user interfaces, maintain hardware and software performance tuning, analyze workload and computer usage, maintain interfaces with outside systems, analyze downtimes, and analyze proposed system modifications, upgrades and new commercial off the shelf (COTS) products. Will analyze the problem and the information to be processed. Will define the problem, and develop system requirements and program specifications, from which programmers prepare detailed flow charts, programs, and tests. Will coordinate closely with programmers to ensure proper implementation of program and system specifications. Will develop, in conjunction with functional users, system alternative solutions.
- Implement, test, and maintain software applications
- Review software release documentation to make recommendations and determinations on appropriate implementation
- Perform routine IT system and application administrator duties to include patch management, account management, and issues management
- Coordinate administration operations with appropriate server and database administrators
- Modify software solution configurations
- Handle a high-pressure environment while successfully partnering with other IT staff and customers
- Actively participate in problem solving, continuous improvement, and demonstrate strong dedication to quality and communication throughout the testing process
- Demonstrate strong communication skills while engaging in frequent client interfacing
- Ensure team efforts by maintaining workflows and quality standards and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work with multiple hardware and operating systems, system architectures, and network infrastructures
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize, and follow through to completion on multiple tasks, often under strict deadlines
- Ability to work closely with customers and software vendors to define expectations and mutual responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with SQL and relational databases operations
- Must have current Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management of Information Systems, or relevant discipline or experience in leiu and 3 years additional experience
- Experience supporting web-based applications that run on the Windows and Linux platform
- Project and/or process management training or experience
- Experience with maintaining Cyber Security IT systems & applications
Client Engagement· Learn about the Noblis business development lifecycle, processes, tools, and account structure · Contribute specialized domain or technical content to proposal sections or client white papers · Build a productive relationship with your client and understand their structure and goals
With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. Noblis seeks an environment free from COVID-19 and prefers all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Attestation of vaccination status will be required for employment with Noblis. Unvaccinated employees may be subject to additional health and safety requirements to include any federal, state and/or client restrictions.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI, Noblis MSD and Noblis + Mikros Systems tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Noblis is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Noblis will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected]