Computer Systems Test Engineer
Point Mugu, CA
Title:Computer Systems Test Engineer
Role and Responsibilities
KBR has a requirement for a Computer Systems Test Engineer. The candidate will support development, integration and testing multiple computer systems, operating systems, and application software packages in a classified networked environment.
Responsibilities will encompass:
- Support systems requirements definition, architecture, and design development.
- Develop test requirements and documentation
- Support system integration, activation, and verification.
- Manage engineering review boards, project schedules, and project activities.
- Generate and report on system status.
- Collaborate in identification of advanced technology development and implementation efforts.
- Minimum of 8 years of direct and related experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other system development team and customer personnel
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently as well as part of a team to achieve customer and company goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related discipline
- Must meet eligibility requirements for a US Gov. security clearance.
In compliance with the U.S. federal government’s vaccine mandate, only candidates who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a reasonable accommodation or approved medical exception will be considered for this position.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.