Computer Tester primary responsibility is to validate that refurbished computers are ready for re-sale by following the test and inspection procedures. This includes verification / testing of OOBE (Out of box experience) and all the applicable hardware and software features (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, keyboard, mouse trackpad, webcam, USB ports, Audio Jack, various video display inputs, and other components). The Computer Tester is responsible for setting up laptop and desktop computers on the test bench / rack, properly connecting peripherals and cables, running the validation test and inspection, entering the results of inspection and testing, troubleshooting when necessary. The ideal candidate will possess skills necessary to observe and identify issues throughout the validation process, document those observations, and effectively communicate and provide feedback to engineers and other technical team members.
• Highschool diploma at the minimum, preferably Associates degree in IT or technical field
• Three years of experience in IT or related field
• Ability to follow multi-step test and inspection procedures
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills
• Familiarity with popular operating systems (Windows 10/11, Mac OS)
• General knowledge of networking hardware (switches, ethernet ports, patch cables)
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and as part of a team to produce desirable results
• Desire to learn and enhance skills in a growing company
We are offering competitive pay rate and benefits package, clean, air-conditioned environment, and opportunities for promotion and professional growth. We are drug-free workspace, and every candidate must pass a background check and drug screening prior to employment.