Computer Validation Specialist, Automation and Controls systems
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
The CSV Specialist provides team leadership and training to assess new and changing computer systems to ensure compliance with company policies, procedures and industry guidance. The CSV Specialist will risk assess systems, review change requests and test scripts, draft protocols and initiate and review GMP documentation revisions. Specialist will be involved as the QA CSV representative during small and large-scale projects.
- Perform all aspects of QMS process’ – Change Control, Deviations, CAPAs
- Execute all responsibilities as CSV project lead for complex projects
- Oversee all CSV lifecycle activities
- Schedule qualification activities and personnel to meet business, manufacturing, engineering and quality objectives
- Mentor junior specialists
- Revise and maintain CSV SOPs
- Assess departments standing in the business and regulatory aspects
- Function as CSV SME in Inspections and Audits
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-10 years of experience with 21 CFR Part 11 and ISPE GAMP guidelines as they relate to Computer Systems Validation
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For us, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How we achieve our business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, we respect and protect our people and our environment. Any success we achieve is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.