Concert & Event Runner
Outdoor Sportsman Group
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, PRODUCTION
DEPARTMENT: ARENA – EVENT PRODUCTION
Assist in production of events. Responsible for various errands associated with the talent and production of each event. Confidentiality is very critical for this role.
• Transportation of people and items including to and from airport, hotel, venue, etc.
• Coordinate, shop and deliver food and beverage to venue
• Ensure stage and backstage areas are clean and free of clutter
• Assist touring party or venue production manager with other production and backstage needs possibly including signage, pass and guest list distribution
• Assist green room server with any needs of the artist
• Knowledge of region to properly locate restaurants, stores, music stores, area attractions, etc.
• Must have a properly working, clean automobile and provide proof of insurance
• Must have an exceptional driving record
• Must maintain safety and sanitation standards
• Knowledge of all events in the venue
• Exceptional knowledge of food and beverage service
• Have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while remaining pleasant and professional at all times
• May be tasked to assist catering including but not limited to food preparation, service, cleanup, etc.
• Must have excellent cash handling, organization and reconciliation skills
• Must maintain venue service standards pertaining to interaction with artists, guests, staff, etc.
• Must have a working cellular/mobile telephone for communicating
• Must pass company background check prior to hire and annually after hire and sign non-disclosure agreements as applicable
• Flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
• Basic knowledge of touring or stage production operations
• Excellent communications skills and punctual
• Tolerance of all cultures, music, art forms, etc.
Education or Formal Training:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Exceptional motor vehicle record
• Three (3) years of work experience interacting with people in a positive environment
• Experience in a live music/entertainment environment preferred
• Cash handling experience preferred
• Ability to speak multiple languages on top of English a plus
• Must be at least 25 years of age
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
• General office equipment to include computer/keyboard, calculator, fax, copier, telephone, copy machine, etc.
Working Environment/Physical Activities:
• Standing and walking up to 3/4 of time.
• Sitting and talking/hearing up to 2/3 of time.
• Use of hands more than 2/3 of time.
• Reach w/hands and arms more than 2/3 of time.
• Lifting up to 50 pounds
• Ability to identify and distinguish colors.
• Moderate noise to loud noise.
• Ability to perform job duties in various weather situations.
• Ability to work long hours – possibility of 15+ hour days
• Adaptability to last minute schedule changes
- Base pay - $20.00 per hour
- 401K/Employer Match