JLL supports the Whole You, personally and professionally.
Our people at JLL are shaping the future of real estate for a better world by combining world class services, advisory and technology to our clients. We are committed to hiring the best, most talented people in our industry; and we support them through professional growth, flexibility, and personalized benefits to manage life in and outside of work. Whether you’ve got deep experience in commercial real estate, skilled trades, and technology, or you’re looking to apply your relevant experience to a new industry, we empower you to shape a brighter way forward so you can thrive professionally and personally.
About JLL –
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
We are seeking an outgoing, motivated candidate with a superior understanding of shopping, dining, and entertainment venues to lead a team of excellent concierges in a large mixed-use lifestyle center.
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in progressively responsible roles in hospitality, sales, marketing or related field
SKILLS and APTITUDES
- At least three years’ experience in hospitality, marketing, or luxury retail in a supervisory capacity
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving and leadership skills
- Knowledgeable on Microsoft Office, Google Docs, iOS software, digital technology
- Ability to complete multiple tasks while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Ability to listen and react quickly to guests’ and retailers’ requests in a genuine manner
- Ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
- Ability to work with varied personalities and temperaments
- Self-motivated and action-oriented team player
- Team player
- Takes pride and ownership in the position and property
- Strong knowledge of the entertainment, dining and cultural venues, and commitment to keeping that knowledge up-to-date
- Able to implement company policies and procedures to ensure effective leadership
- Experience managing a team of concierge in a large, retail setting
- Sets an exemplary helpful, friendly service standard at all times
- Supports all property programs
- Works with the building management staff to plan on-site events such as pop-up shops, tenant mixers and charitable drives
- Arranges catering and other vendor set-ups and facilitating smooth operation during meetings for corporate team and clients
- Arranges restaurant reservations, on-property meal delivery, wheel chair and luggage accommodations, car service and much more
- Serves as an informational resource for the property
- Supervises and manages the part-time team and full-time members, ensuring that policies and procedures are implemented properly and followed
- Motivates Concierge Team to exceed guest and client expectations
- Holds Concierge team accountable when not following policies, procedures, and standards
- Trains and coaches Concierge team on policies, procedures, programs, and standards of excellence
- Arranges the schedule for the Guest Services team and ensures that time cards are accurate for payroll
- Ensures Guest Services Desk appears professional and fully stocked with information including local maps, brochures and event literature
- Builds and maintains relationships through networking with area concierge, front desk staff and other personnel within the tourism industry including Convention & Visitors Bureau, state Office of Tourism, resorts, hotels, residences, office buildings, and attractions
- Works directly with the Regional Manager and on-site Management Team to plan and execute property Concierge and tourism initiatives in partnership with local commerce and tourism organizations
- Meets or exceeds given goals for specific job functions
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of the local community and takes a proactive approach to understand trends, citywide events and hot spots to easily direct guests inquiring about festivals, events, attractions, restaurants, hotels, tours and transportation schedules in the surrounding area
- Flexible schedule, especially during high volume seasons
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t meet all the requirements. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Personalized benefits that support personal well-being and growth:
JLL recognizes the impact that the workplace can have on your wellness, so we offer a supportive culture and comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes mental, physical and emotional health. Some of these benefits may include:
401(k) plan with matching company contributions
Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Care
Paid parental leave at 100% of salary
Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
Flexible and Remote Work Arrangements may be available
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 102,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people, and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation, and succeed together.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
This position may require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If required, you’ll be asked to provide proof that you’re fully vaccinated upon your start date. You’re considered fully vaccinated two weeks after you receive the second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (e.g., Pfizer or Moderna) or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson/Janssen). Failure to provide proof of vaccination may result in termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may contact us at Accommodation Requests. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Pursuant to the Arizona Civil Rights Act, criminal convictions are not an absolute bar to employment.
Pursuant to Illinois Law, applicants are not obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest.
Pursuant to Columbia, SC ordinance, this position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. Only job-related convictions will be considered and will not automatically disqualify the candidate.
California Residents only
If you are a California resident as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) please view our Supplemental Privacy Statement which describes your rights and disclosures about your personal information. If you are viewing this on a mobile device you may want to view the CCPA version on a larger device.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, JLL will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.ID:uDnQdo