Concrete Batch Plant Operator ($1500 Hiring Bonus)
American Concrete Products Co.
We are looking to add an individual to our Batch Plant Team that is responsible for coordinating the mixes of concrete used within our precast concrete panels. In this role you will be responsible for helping mix concrete with the correct materials, assist with pouring the concrete, and any clean up work.
About Enterprise Precast Concrete:
Enterprise Precast currently has two production facilities, Omaha, Nebraska and Corsicana, Texas. Our projects are competitively priced within a 500 mile radius of each of these facilities.
We are a PCI Certified Plant (A1 & C2A), actively participating in the Plant Certification Program. This PCI Certification assures our clients that we adhere to the highest standards of design, testing, production techniques, and finished product quality through random audits by PCI. Our workforce is strictly focused on architectural precast products.
- 1+ Years Operating a production or manufacturing machine, 5 Years+ preferred
- Ability to understand measurements
- Ability to perform labor job duties
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Profit Sharing
- Competitive Compensation & Benefit Package
- 401K with Match
- Internal promotional opportunities
- Boot Allowance
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, climb, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, and talk and hear.
- Manual lifting requirements are light to moderate, but with the assistance of other personnel and hoisting equipment.
- Will be sitting in the equipment most of the day
- The noise level is generally loud on the production floor or in the yard.
All candidates are subject to a post-offer pre-employment drug screen and physical.