Gage Brothers Concrete Products, Inc.
Sioux Falls, SD
We are looking for the right candidate to complete our small, 5-person Redimix Batching Team.
You are ideal for this job if:
- You enjoy working with heavy equipment.
- Have problem-solving skills.
- Can work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Have proven dedication to your work (no matter what it has been in the past).
- Desire to learn and improve.
- You pay attention to all the details.
- Know your way around a computer (basic skills).
- Want a mix of desk work and physical work.
- Don't mind getting dirty.
We do not require any other skills, we will teach you the rest. You will gain a true passion for concrete and a host of other abilities that you wouldn't be able to get anywhere else.
This position, in its most basic form is utilizing technology and automated equipment to mix rocks, sand, cement, water, and dyes to create unique concrete mixes. These mixes allow our production team to build architectural masterpieces throughout the midwest.
-Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
-Some experience with computers is preferred.
-Able to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 30 pounds regularly and 50 pounds occasionally.
-Able to bend at the waist frequently and work in a standing or kneeling position for extended periods of time.
-Able to work inside or outside, in environments that may be hot, cold, noisy, or dusty.
-Has good manual dexterity using hands and arms.
-Able to safely walk on uneven surfaces and climb steps up to ten feet.