Concrete Carpenter Craftsman
Requisition ID: 142881
Plan, lay-out and install forms, rebar, embeds and anchor bolts for installation of concrete structures in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes and industry standards.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
• Read and interpret prints, drawings, plans and specifications and visualize objects in three dimensions from plans and drawings.
• Constructs, erects, installs and repairs structures, scaffolding and framework using hand and power tools
• Measure, cut, assemble and install forms, rebar, embeds and anchor bolts; construct and erect built- in-place or prefabricated wooden forms, according to specifications for molding concrete structures
• Erect built-in-place forms or assemble and install prefabricated forms; Insert spreaders and tie-rods between opposite pieces to maintain specific dimensions; brace forms in place using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks and timber
• Pour concrete into finished forms, finish concrete surfaces to specifications and install all other items in accordance with the applicable plans and specifications
• May require a high school diploma or its equivalent with previous years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Must possess working knowledge skills and abilities for position.
• Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions and communicate effectively with management/supervision.
• Ability to use hand tools, power tools and layout tools safe and efficiently.
• Able to meet all physical requirements.
• Must have all required tools
• Expected to climb and work at heights and in confined spaces (may exceed 200 ft)
• Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Able to work overtime, nights, and weekends as required by the workload
• Observe and comply with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.