Concrete Carpenter – Form Builder
High Steel Structures
High Concrete Group LLC combines innovation, proven technology, more than three-quarters of a century's experience as a precast company, and nearly 50 years as a pre-caster to give our customers the first-rate service, technical support, and precast products they need to bring their designs to life!
$21-28 per hour depending on experience plus over time and great benefits and an infrastructure for your growth in our organization.
If you're looking for a career that offers innovation and values its co-workers then join our growing team of Carpenters located in Denver, PA. This role starts at 3:00 am or 6:00am (Monday-Friday) and candidates can expect to work 50 hours a week on average.
Carpenters are responsible for constructing forms from blueprints for the production of precast pieces cast on print designs. Construction includes layout, cutting of raw materials and assembly of forms, nailing, measuring, and confirming dimensional layouts. Will also support precast piece detail changes to meet daily production schedule
Our next team-member will ideally possess the following educational and work qualifications:
- 3-5 years of carpentry or related experience is required
- Strong Tape measure experience is required
- Comfortable operating various hand and power tools
- Able to take direction and work independently
- A high school diploma or general equivalent (GED)
- Flexibility to work a schedule with no defined end time, based on work volume is critical
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team environment are important
- Familiarity to read blue prints desired