Concrete Delivery Professional [CDL A/B] – Tampa
Maschmeyer Concrete Co. Of Florida
Maschmeyer Concrete Company of Florida is currently seeking experienced, highly-motivated, and dependable Concrete Delivery Professionals in the Tampa, Florida area to join our team.
Prior knowledge in the ready-mix concrete and construction industry is preferred, but not required.
Concrete Delivery Professionals Job Specifications:
- Valid CDL Class A or B, required
- Driving record that meets company standard
- Safely operate a Front Discharge truck to efficiently deliver concrete products to customers' job sites
- Attach chutes and operate discharge of concrete
- Monitor drum conditions to ensure concrete product meets customer specifications
- Maintain a clean and safe vehicle
- Able to work 6 days a week, Monday-Saturday
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, dispatch and fellow Team Members while providing excellent customer service
- Competitive, Hourly, Full-Time Pay with frequent Overtime hours
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, in addition to Company- Paid Basic Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- 401K with Company Match
- 8 Paid Holidays a Year & Weekly Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Professional Memberships, Training, & Certifications
About Maschmeyer Concrete Company of Florida
Celebrating over 30 years in Florida, Maschmeyer Concrete has become one of the leading privately-held, family-oriented ready-mix concrete and building materials suppliers in the state of Florida. Maschmeyer takes pride in its people by building strong Customer and Team relationships through the relentless pursuit of our Mission and Core Values. If you are looking for a family environment where a superior work atmosphere is a way of life, then you have found the right team.
Maschmeyer Concrete Company of Florida is a Florida Drug-Free Workplace; participates in E-Verify to verify employment authorization with the Federal Government for all new employees; and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.