Concrete Delivery Professional (Class A or B CDL) Shawnee, OK
Dolese Brothers Concrete
The Dolese Promise is built on a foundation of integrity driven by our passion for quality, safety, and reliability. We are one of Oklahoma's most respected employee-owned companies because of our people and our values. We strongly believe in positively impacting our communities through our products, our actions, and our financial support.
Being a part of the Dolese team affords a unique opportunity to join an organization that rewards its owners through profit sharing. Our employees are one of our most important resources, which is why we promise to deliver.
- Stable Foundation
- Treat with Respect
- Safe Environments
- Employee Focus
Responsible for the safe driving and efficient delivery of concrete to industrial, commercial, and residential construction job sites.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Regular, reliable attendance at the worksite or assigned work location
- Operate and drive a ready mix truck in a safe and efficient manner adhering to the Department of Transportation (DOT) and Dolese Bros. Co. rules and regulations
- Perform daily, weekly, and 100-hour preventative maintenance, record and inspection on vehicles to include fueling, cleaning, tire/light inspection, checking and adding fluids as needed
- Use water hoses, brushes and other cleaning supplies, to maintain a clean mixer truck
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Complete and maintain a DOT Daily Log Book
- Assist maintenance with repairs as needed
- Communicate, understand and direct workers verbally either directly, through two-way radio or hand signals
- Visually inspect the consistency of concrete in mixer
- Provide appropriate documentation on delivery tickets
- Ensure all delivery tickets are signed and returned to the Dolese Ready Mix plant
- Exercise good judgment regarding work site access, unloading and operation to and from delivery site
- Assist in training of co-workers as needed
- Maintain good customer relations by acting in a professional and courteous manner
- Continuously follow all safety rules and work in safe and efficient manner
- Must possess a Class A or Class B CDL license
- Must have a clean and safe driving record.
- Maintain an active DOT qualification
- Ability to perform well in a “TEAM” environment
- Self-motivated and ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to perform sustained overhead reaching
- Ability to work in areas with the potential for high noise levels
- Ability to tolerate working at heights up to 12 feet
- Ability to work near, around or on light or heavy equipment
- Able to work up to 16 hours, with a maximum driving time per day of 11 hours and able to work according to DOT Hours of Service Regulations.
- Lift objects of various dimensions and up to 100lbs. of weight frequently
- Ability to repeatedly climb stairs and climb ladders
- Ability to repeatedly balance, bend from the trunk, crawl, kneel, push and pull objects
- Ability to use vibration tools frequently
- Ability to tolerate working outdoors in all environmental temperatures and weather conditions.
- Ability to reach, squat and tolerate prolonged standing / walking / sitting
- Ability to repeatedly walk on uneven surfaces
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetics, marital or protected veteran status. Dolese provides 'reasonable accommodations' to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application process please contact the Human Resources Director.