Concrete Finisher / Patcher
High Concrete Group, LLC
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? If you are interested in working for a company where you can use your current skills and learn new skills than High Concrete Group, LLC may have the career opportunity for you.
We are actively seeking a concrete patching specialist to join our 1st shift Concrete Finishing team
Positions start at $20 or more for experience
Concrete Finisher is responsible to adequately perform routine patching and repair of damaged concrete products in storage locations or on shipping trailers. is responsible for operating an over head crane to assist in pouring concrete. Will be required to operate company specific concrete tools to help finish and set concrete
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in concrete experience is preferred
- Ability to work outdoors
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Certified equipment operator a plus; travel lift and/or tow motor a plus
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- Apply proper floated finish to dry concrete as specified on drawings or by the area supervisor
- Maintains proper uniformity for color and texture on all products assigned to be patched or rubbed
- Inspect all assigned products for cracks, spalls, chips and color variations
- Able to learn patch mix designs and proper color matching
- Able to perform complex patching of major defects
Working for The High Companies:
High Concrete Group LLC combines innovation, proven technology, more than three-quarters of a century’s experience as a precast company, and nearly 50 years as a precaster.
- Tuition Assistance with 100 percent reimbursement for approved courses and degree programs which are job related and approved in advance by your supervisor.
- Employee Assistance Program provides professional, confidential assistance for any type of personal issue you or your eligible dependents are experiencing.
- High Family Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to the children of High co-workers working at least 1,000 hours per year and employed for at least two years. Recipients are awarded $4,000 for each year they are enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited degree program.
- Good Measure Award is presented periodically to an individual or team from each of the High companies who exemplifies The High Philosophy and who has gone above and beyond normal job responsibilities to provide "Good Measure."
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next anniversary year.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match.