Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently sourcing for a Concrete Finisher to join our team in Springboro, Ohio.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
- Performs journeyman level concrete finishing, structural construction, carpentry, and maintenance work on curbs, gutters, waterways, sidewalks, and flatwork
- Maintains integrity of work area with traffic control equipment, safety equipment and adherence to the OSHA and internal safety policies
- Performs installation and repair of storm drain lines, catch basins and cleanout boxes
- Performs general repairs on as needed
- Prepare, align, and set vertical and horizontal concrete forms
- Mix concrete and cement as required for specified concrete pour
- Smooth and finish surfaces of poured concrete, such as floors, walls, foundations, walks, sidewalks, roads, or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Point and patch voids in vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Use saws to cut expansion joints
- Other duties outside of their normal responsibilities, as assigned, as needed
Skills / Qualifications
- Ability to read and interpret maps, sketches, drawings, specifications and technical manuals
- Understands and follows oral and written instructions
- Works independently in the absence of supervision
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.