Concrete Laborer ($1500 Hiring Bonus)
American Concrete Products Co.
Enterprise Precast Concrete has been an architectural precast concrete producer for over five decades. We have a reputation of excellence in the architectural precast industry. We provide innovative solutions and strive to be a very responsive partner to developers, architects, and contractors.
We are a PCI Certified Plant (A1 & C2A), actively participating in the Plant Certification Program. This PCI Certification assures our clients that we adhere to the highest standards of design, testing, production techniques, and finished product quality through random audits by PCI. Our workforce is strictly focused on architectural precast products.
Job responsibilities include:
Works under direct supervision of a crew leader for the purpose of learning the following basic skills:
- Setting up and oiling forms
- Laying mesh
- Tying reinforcing bars
- Tying steel
- Setting inserts
- Striking off
- Stripping forms
- Cleaning up
- FULLTIME YEAR-ROUND WORK
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefit’s after 60 Days
- Competitive Compensation & Profit Sharing
- Available Over Time
- 401K with Match
- Internal promotional opportunities
- Company Sustainability – Since 1940
- Girls, Inc. (Omaha, NE)
- Globe Life Field (Arlington, TX)
- Kyle Field (College Station, TX)
- Pinnacle National Development Center (Kansas City, KS)
- Monday - Friday
- 6:30 am - 4:30 pm
Skills & Abilities:
- Shows consistent improvement in the ability to perform work utilizing these skills.
- Takes the initiative to remain involved in productive work throughout the workday, either by performing work related to fabrication of precast concrete products or by informing the Crew Leader of availability to perform other tasks.
- Comes to work regularly and on time, in accordance with company policy.
- Demonstrates loyalty to the company and mutual respect for other personnel.
- Functions as a team player, and looks for ways to improve the way work is done
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining plant safety in accordance with the Enterprise Properties, Inc. Safety Manual and the direction of the Safety Coordinator.
Pre-Employment Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Reference Check & Employment Verification are all part of our hiring process.