American Concrete Products Co.
American Concrete Products is looking for experienced concrete finishers to work at our precast/prestressed concrete plant facility. These skilled individuals will work in an indoor/outdoor environment finishing surfaces of freshly poured concrete for projects such as stadium risers, bridges and other precast and pre-stressed building components. This position has additional duties including formwork cleanup/set-up, steel tying and the ability to follow instructions.
If you have prior experience working with large concrete slabs utilizing hand tools and/or power tools such as: floats, trowels and screeds in order to spread concrete to specified depth and consistency plus, take pride in knowing your work meets high standards for the company and the customer please look at joining our team of hardworking individuals.
Monday - Friday
5:30am - 3:30pm
- Laying mesh
- Tying reinforcing bars
- Tying steel
- Setting inserts
- Stripping forms
- Cleaning up
- FULLTIME YEAR-ROUND WORK
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefit’s after 60 Days
- Competitive Compensation & Profit Sharing
- Available Over Time
- 401K with Match
- Internal promotional opportunities
- Company Sustainability – Since 1940
Skills & Abilities:
- Shows consistent improvement in the ability to perform work utilizing these skills.
- Takes the initiative to remain involved in productive work throughout the workday, either by performing work related to fabrication of precast concrete products or by informing the Crew Leader of availability to perform other tasks.
- Comes to work regularly and on time, in accordance with company policy.
- Demonstrates loyalty to the company and mutual respect for other personnel.
- Functions as a team player, and looks for ways to improve the way work is done
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining plant safety in accordance with the Enterprise Properties, Inc. Safety Manual and the direction of the Safety Coordinator.
- Drug Screen/Background Check is required
$1,500 Hiring Bonus ($500 after 30, 60 and 90 days of employment)
Pre-Employment drug screen and lift test will be conducted post-offer