Capital Materials LLC
Jefferson City, MO
Concrete Laborer/ Finisher
Capital Paving and Construction is looking to fill several Concrete Laborer/Finisher positions for our heavy highway and commercial building construction projects in the Springfield, MO area.
- Set concrete forms to correct grade
- Pour, finish, protect, and repair concrete on a variety of surfaces including roads and bridges
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete using rakes, shovels, and trowels
- Use a variety of hand and power tools including floats, trowels, screeds, concrete saw, and straightedge
- Work in a variety of positions throughout the day including standing, stooping, bending at the waist, at waist level, shoulder height and above the head.
- Follow OSHA and company outlined safety procedures while working on heavy highway construction projects
- Other duties as assigned
- General knowledge of construction materials, tools, and equipment
- Must be punctual, have a strong work ethic, and maintain a good attendance record
- Must be able to work as a team on all projects
- Lift/move up to 50 lbs
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Work overtime, nights, weekends, as needed
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Reliable transportation
- Willing to travel/work out of town
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol screen, and background check
This is a full-time, benefits eligible position. We offer competitive wages and great employee benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) plan, life insurance and short and long-term disability.
Capital will give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.