Concrete Patcher ($1500 Hiring Bonus)
American Concrete Products Co.
Works with the Patch Crew Foreman to perform the work related to finishing and patching fabricated precast concrete products while on jobsites. Our patchers are on the road Monday - Friday. They will return home most weekends, but will be required to stay overnight Monday - Friday.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs precast patching procedures in accordance with architectural specifications and PCI standards. This includes specific concrete mix designs, acid etch, water wash or sandblasting operations required to finish the product.
- Operates a boom lift or climbs ladders in order to access areas of the building that require precast patching procedures.
- Communicates to Patch Crew Foreman on a regular basis adequate supply of materials used in finishing and patching are on hand and that all equipment is in safe working condition. Reports problems as needed.
- Meets regularly with the Patch Crew Foreman to discuss operational problems and to provide input on improvement of work processes and work flow.
- Comes to work regularly and on time, in accordance with company policy and demonstrates loyalty to the company and mutual respect for other Enterprise personnel.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining plant and yard safety in accordance with the Company Safety Manual and OSHA industry standards.
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision 401k (With Match)
- Per Diem
- Paid Hotel
- Paid Drive time
- Profit Sharing
- HS Diploma or GED plus a minimum of one year in the architectural precast industry or concrete finishing.
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to Travel up to a 300 mile radius
- Applicant must pass written and field tests for man lift, scissor lift and all other equipment.
- Ability to learn other skills in the finishing of concrete products that is specific to the precast industry.
- Must be able to report to the facility on a weekly basis.
Pre-Employment Drug Screen, Post Offer Physical, Criminal Background Check and Employment Verification are all part of our hiring process.