Concur Administrator/AP Specialist
Meridian Medical Technologies, Inc.
St Louis, MO
Concur Administrator/Accounts Payable Specialist
The Concur Administrator/Account Payable Specialist will oversee and support the expense report process, provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers, and participate in the implementation and enhancement of the applicable systems. This position will also assist in accounts payable invoice processing.
- Manage and monitor Concur user profiles including maintaining changes, additions, deactivations, troubleshooting technical user errors, field user questions, setup and payment inquiries
- Establish clearly defined standard operating procedures for Concur administration and streamline processes and manager communication within the business for effective control. This includes collaboration with Concur and third party management personnel
- Develop and implement procedures for Concur travel expense and purchasing credit card management and administration in compliance with company policies
- Train and assist employees on how to use Concur Travel system. Update the user guides as necessary and inform employees about changes to the Travel Policy
- Receives and verifies expense reports, reconciles expense and other financial reports with account balances and other office records
- Processing vendor invoices in the payable system
- Facilitates payment of vendors, which may include review purchase orders and resolving discrepancies
- 2-4 years of T&E or related experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Concur Solutions as an Administrator
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in using Concur Expense Management tool
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including excel
- Hybrid work schedule availableonce trained
Meridian Medical Technologies (MMT) is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. MMT also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.
MMT requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, MMT will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.