Concur System Admin, Project Support Manager Remote
Galatyn Parkway Building D, TX
Country:United States of America
Location:RTX99: RTN Remote, Texas
Position Role Type:Remote
Start Here & Go Anywhere.
Innovate & Excel.
Join Our Team & Change Our World.
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an Aerospace and Defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cybersecurity. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Rosslyn, VA
To realize our full potential, Raytheon Technologies is committed to creating a company where all employees are respected, valued and supported in the pursuit of their goals. We know companies that embrace diversity in all its forms not only deliver stronger business results, but also become a force for good, fueling stronger business performance and greater opportunity for employees, partners, investors and communities to succeed.
The following position is to join our Corporate or Research Center Team:
The Enterprise Services Organization includes Global Financial Services (“GFS”). GFS is a Shared Service, where the Accounts Payable (AP), Travel and Expense, and Disbursement reside. This position is within the Travel and Expense team.
What does the role offer?
Concur System Administrator and Project Support Manager is responsible for leading a team of experienced system analyst supporting the Global Concur System. This position functions as a liaison between the customer service, internal audit, compliance, and the Concur implementation project team.
In addition to the general daily responsibilities, this role provides you an excellent opportunity to lead and participate in automation, integration, and process improvement projects. These projects will require you to work with stakeholders to develop requirements and manage the execution within your team.
This is a corporate/shared services role, supporting the various businesses in the Raytheon portfolio. You’ll act as a liaison between multiple organizations and become a subject matter expert. This means you’ll build relationships with the financial leadership of all of the businesses we support. Building this network will facilitate your career development.
- Set team objectives, provide guidance on execution/approach, manage team deliverables, and ensure we meet or exceed related Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Foster strong, productive relationships with teams that maintain our Concur system. This includes outside vendors, Raytheon digital technology departments, and the businesses we support.
- Understand policies, practices, and procedures that impact travel and expense.
- Support and then lead the international role out of Concur internationally
- Lead businesses through change management as they implement Concur.
- Ideal candidate has 8+ years of general finance experience
- Strong knowledge of Concur
- Solid knowledge or experience with SAP desired
- Proven problem solving and decision-making skills demonstrated through communication to team, peers, and management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Self-starter who requires minimal management oversight
We are looking for an individual that
- Meets deadlines and follows through on commitments
- Has a sense of urgency
- Has a great personality, being able to speak with anyone at any level in the organization
- Takes ownership of assigned team, staying organized, productive, and responsive
- Communicates efficiently and effectively both inside and outside the organization
- Likes to learn new things
- Wants to develop themselves, working towards the next step in their career
- This role typically requires a Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Accounting or Finance field required and 8 years prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years’ experience
- This role is Remote (team is based out of Richardson TX but is now 100% remote)
- This position may require access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
TO BE CONSIDERERD FOR REMOTE ROLES CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCATED IN THE CONUS
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms