Conditioning Operators work closely with the Conditioning Supervisor and Plant Operations Manager to ensure that all conditioning runs meet customer quality requirements, while also attempting to maximize the total number of units bagged from each run. Other essential job functions may include but not limited to:
· Performing work activities safely
· Utilize computers to record and locate information as needed
· Operating seed conditioning equipment according to instructions, including taking and documenting quality checks and activity as required
· Thoroughly cleaning all equipment between conditioning runs in order to maintain product integrity
· Lifting and stacking materials up to 68 lbs. for extended periods of time
· Lifting and stacking material at or above shoulder height for extended periods of time
· Safely climb stairs and/or ladders to monitor and adjust equipment
· Assist with implementing and maintaining the Quality Management System
· Maintaining a neat, clean, and organized work area
- A bonus plan is based on company profitability for each crop year.
- Eight holidays are paid per year
- 15 working days paid PTO per year after 1st partial year of service - 20 working days paid PTO per year after completion of 5 full years - 22.5 working days paid PTO per year after 10 full years - 25 working days paid PTO per year after 15 full years of service.
- Health Insurance: 60-day waiting period (eligible 1st of month following 60 day wait)
- 401K RETIREMENT PLAN
- Group dental plan available
- A $25,000 term Life Insurance Policy is provided
- Agricultural background and experience are preferred but not required
- Computer skills - spreadsheets, email, etc.
- Excellent communications skills with positive attitude
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Cooperative and willing to assist others