Cone Manufacturing Associate
The Timken Company
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
The Timken Company engineers, manufactures and markets bearings, transmissions, gearboxes, belts, chain and related products, and offers a spectrum of powertrain rebuild and repair services. Known for its quality products and with 14,000 employees operating from 28 countries, Timken makes the world more productive and keeps industry in motion.
The Timken Company, Bucyrus Bearing plant, located in Bucyrus Ohio is a manufacturer of tapered roller bearings. The Bucyrus Bearing Plant is currently seeking applicants for full-time Manufacturing Associate jobs.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages - starting competitive pay plus shift differential for afternoon and night shift.
- Competitive Benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401K benefits package plus paid holidays and vacation.
- Career Opportunities - Timken is a U.S. manufacturing company with over 100 years of doing business.
What We Need:
- 3-5 years work experience in manufacturing environment or related education.
- Technical or mechanical background.
- Proven record of reliable attendance, strong work ethic and team skills.
- Demonstrated strong math and mechanical skills.
- Must have high school or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
All qualified applicants shall be treated equally according to their individual qualifications, abilities, experiences and other employment standards. There will be no discrimination due to gender or gender identity, race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran/military status or any other basis protected by applicable law.