Rich Products Corp.
Rich Entertainment Group (REG) operates a vast and dynamic collection of entertainment businesses dedicated to bringing friends and families together through unique and memorable experiences.
Our love of food is reflected in our many dining and hospitality operations, including WNY’s preferred caterer, Rich’s Catering & Special Events; Cookie Patisserie & Bakery, your source for incredible wedding cakes and desserts for all occasions; and our collection of restaurants in Islamorada, FA, Kaiyo Grill & Sushi and Green Turtle Inn. We operate three minor league baseball teams, including the Buffalo Bisons, where we combine our passion for sports, entertainment and delicious food to create an affordable family experience at the ballpark. Celebrating WNY’s picturesque waterfront, we manage Canalside and Outer Harbor, which host a variety of arts, cultural, entertainment and fitness activities. The Travel Team, our esteemed full-service travel provider, delivers exceptional travel experiences to corporate, group and leisure customers around the world.
The many entities of REG are owned by Rich’s, a family-owned food company working in 100 locations globally with annual sales exceeding $4 billion.
To learn more, visit www.richentertainmentgroup.com.
The Conference Server is responsible for assisting the Supervisor of Campus Dining with set up, delivery and clearing for all catered meetings throughout Rich Products WHQ campus while delivering the Rich Experience to all customers.
- Assemble, deliver, set up and clear food and beverages and/or equipment to the specified meeting room or area according to the banquet event order (BEO) in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide equipment and supplies such as extension cords, screens, televisions, chairs, and flip charts as requested per the contract
- Calmly react to and professionally deliver last minute customer requests
- Review and stay on top of revisions to any meeting services BEO for that day, as well look ahead to assist the Supervisor of Campus Dining with anticipating customer needs
- Return kitchen supplies, equipment, linens and all items used to proper storage area and in a neat and orderly fashion; maintain organization of storage areas as needed
- Strictly adhere to food and associate safety practices and procedures
- Shine plates and silverware as time allows
- Provide professional and exemplary customer service
- Full-time availability primarily during the week with flexibility to work pre-posted mandatory catering events in the evening or weekend on occasion.
- High School Diploma
- Server experience preferred
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to pay close attention to detail
- Sense of urgency; able prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced, time sensitive environment
- Ability to follow specific directions, as well as exercise initiative and judgment as necessary, within the scope of authority
- Communicate effectively and professionally with Rich’s Associates and its customers
- Memorize location, layouts and room capacities for approximately 60+ meeting rooms including Rich’s Innovation Center
- Ability to push heavy carts, lift chairs and tables, lift hotel pans containing large amounts of food (often hot food), properly and safely light sternos
- Ability to stand for extended periods
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Reaching, bending and stooping
- Visual acuity
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Rich’s”), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich’s. Please contact Rich’s Human Resources department at [email protected] if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.