Config Mgmt Spec III
Certification Partners, LLC
Ft Eustis, VA
Requisition #: CONFI003520
Job Title: Config Mgmt Spec III
Location: Fort Eustis, VA (Remote)
Clearance Level: Active DoD - Secret
- DoD IAT Level III
**Selected applicants may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. **
- Provides Configuration Management expertise in the areas of Software Inventories, Configuration baselines, new baseline requirements for systems.
- Request for Change request processing and action, conducts the Configuration Change Board Meetings.
- Provides updates in Configuration Management Database.
- MA/MS or BA/BS IAT III
- 10+ years of relevant experience (with MA/MS).
- 12+ years experience (with BA/BS).
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge and experience with common configuration management practices, principles, and standards.
- Customer Service Skills, Public Speaking skills, Meeting preparation and conducting of CCB meetings
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented with the ability to coordinate, prioritize multiple tasks, and be adaptable to change to accomplish assignments.
- Excellent Customer Focus/Satisfaction skills.
- Strong/Natural understanding of and ability to demonstrate the Agile Defense Core Values: Happy, Helpful, Honest, Humble, Hungry, Hustle.
- Contractor site with 0%-10% travel possible.
- Possible off-hours work to support releases and outages.
- General office environment.
- Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walk for up to 10% of the time.
- The working environment is generally favorable.
- Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
- Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard equipment available.
- Sedentary – 10 lbs.
- Maximum lifting, occasional lift/carry of small articles.
- Some occasional walking or standing may be required.
- Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Stand or Sit
- Repetitive Motion
- Use Hands / Fingers to Handle or Feel
- Stoop, Kneel, Crouch, or Crawl
- Talk or Hear
- Push or Pull
- Climb (stairs, ladders) or Balance (ascend / descend, work atop, traverse)
COVID-19 Vaccinations Requirements
As a federal contractor, Agile Defense is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or another customer/facility vaccination requirements. As such, to protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, Agile Defense may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Agile Defense is an Information Technology Solutions provider committed to partnering with our customers to deliver the highest level of service to our customers. We provided Information Technology (IT) services to the U.S. Government, including several United States Civil agencies and various branches within the U.S. Department of Defense.
Agile Defense has established a solid reputation for partnering with our customers to deliver innovative IT solutions with our “Listen. Think. Innovate.” philosophy.
At Agile Defense, we know that our employees are our most important asset. We believe in our responsibility to our fellow employees, customers, the company, and our country. We promote teamwork, integrity, and creativity; we expect our fellow employees to live these values.
Agile Defense, Inc. does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities based on an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other proscribed category outlined in federal or state regulations.