Configuration Analyst II
Sierra Nevada Corp.
The ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance), Aviation, and Security (IAS) business area is a leader in ISR and aviation, it is a leading prime manned and unmanned aircraft systems integrator for innovative, high-performance ISR and aviation systems. Its end-to-end Command, Control, Computers, Communications and Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities encompass design, integration, test, certification, ground/flight training and complete logistics support. IAS tailors solutions to customer cost, performance, and schedule requirements and designs to consistently exceed expectations – with an unrivaled record of on time and on (or under) budget deliveries. Learn more about IAS
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field of study and typical3 years of relevant experience
- A higher level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary design and development teams
- Basic understanding of Documentation Control Database systems
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required Learn more about the background check process for Security Clearances
- Experience using PDM/PLM systems such as Windchill, Enovia 3Dxperience software, and CAD tools such as SOLIDWORKS, Creo, NX, ProEngineer, AutoCAD, CATIA.
- Background in the Aerospace & Defense Industry
- Knowledge of industry-standard design principles, to include, but not limited to parametric design, model-based definition, material hardware and or electrical component selection, fabrication, manufacturing, and production processes
- Understanding of the engineering release and control process for all data associated with system, mechanical, electrical, printed circuit board and/or software products
- Experience with AS 9100, ISO 9001, EIA-649, MIL-HDBK-61, IEEE 828 and/or CMMI
- Ability to rapidly work on projects involving both small and large Engineering, Operations, and Program Management teams
- Skilled in product configuration definition and product structure development
- Ability to generate and maintain Product Structures compliant with all product line items required by various Engineering and Operations groups
- Certification in Configuration Management disciplines
This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-U.S. citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Department of Defense Consolidated Adjudications Facility (DoD CAF), a federal government agency, handles the adjudicative aspects of the security clearance eligibility process for industry applicants. Adjudicative factors which affect the outcome of the eligibility determination include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the U.S., foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and illegal drug use.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC) we deliver customer-focused technology and best-of-breed integrations in the aerospace and defense sectors. SNC has been honored as one of the most innovative U.S. companies in space, a Tier One Superior Supplier for the U.S. Air Force, and as one of America’s fastest-growing companies. Learn more about SNCEstimated Starting Salary Range: $66,918.50 - $92,012.94
SNC offers a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k) with 150% match up to 8%, life insurance, 3 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
As COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities, we are taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 and associated variants pose in the workplace. SNC is committed to supporting our employees while ensuring we continue to meet essential national security needs of our country.
With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, SNC will continue to require COVID-19 vaccination status for all employees including new hires. In accordance with applicable requirements, all current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated may be required to adhere to enhanced onsite safety protocols including weekly COVID-19 testing, face coverings, and social distancing.
The status of applicable COVID-19 vaccination requirements are subject to change depending on applicable court orders and the course of ongoing litigation. Candidates may later be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or have an approved exemption.
At Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC), our mission is to dream, innovate, inspire and empower the next generation to transform humanity through technology and imagination. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome our employees to bring their whole selves to their work. SNC is committed to fostering an inclusive, accepting, and diverse environment free of discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Contributions to SNC come in many shapes and styles, and we believe diversity in our workforce fosters new and greater ways to dream, innovate, and inspire.