Williams International Co.
Who We Are
Williams International is a privately-owned company that develops and manufactures jet engines for both military and commercial aircraft applications. We are a company of creators who deliver pioneering ideas and technologies that lead the aerospace industry. Our culture fosters creativity, collaboration, and continuous learning to position our team members to inspire each other and provide quality products and supporting services that exceed the expectations of our customers.
Williams International has an exciting opportunity for a Configuration Analyst to join our team. The Configuration Analyst analyzes changes to product design and function and how they relate to the end product. Reviews and determines if change documentation is adequate to successfully convey the intent of the change. Ensure that the changes adhere to engineering/configuration management procedures and policies.
Additionally, the Configuration Analyst will:
- Review and approve all engineering drawings, product structures (bill of material), and related documentation for accuracy and adherence to published standards and company procedures
- Coordinate with engineering staff and other departments in the creation of Engineering Change/Release Orders (ECRO’s) and resolving any discrepancies in the proposed change or workflows related to them
- Ensure that the ECRO translates into an effective change that conforms to the change intent within the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Maintain and control various documents and drawings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience in an engineering change management role
- Proficient with reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems, preferably Team Center
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems, preferably SAP
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- U.S. citizenship is required
- Position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance, if needed. Candidates selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For more information on Security Clearances, please visit: U.S. Department of State
Williams International is a Drug Free Workplace where all new team members and contractors are subject to pre-employment drug testing for the following controlled substances: marijuana, cocaine, PCP, amphetamines, opioids and alcohol as policy dictates.
Williams International is committed to equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, and protected veteran status.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Williams International and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position due to a physical and/or mental disability, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]. Or, please call 248-624-5200. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation is made on a case-by-case basis.