100% Remote Position!
Why work at HealthAxis
Established in 1965 to deliver healthcare technology and solutions to a variety of healthcare organizations throughout the United States, HealthAxis Group equips payers, providers, and health organizations with integrated solutions from an advanced claims system and TPA services to actionable analytics. We streamline operations and improve client and patient outcomes. HealthAxis Group offers hosted, Internet-based benefits distribution and administration applications, along with professional and business process outsourcing services.
Our executive team includes 40+ years of experience in Healthcare Administration and Technology. This wealth of knowledge powers our holistic thinking and sharp execution.
We practice an open-door policy and are always willing to listen to employee ideas and feedback. At HealthAxis, your ideas and innovations are appreciated and supported.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
We have more than 400 team members nationwide! We are seeking team members who are passionate about technology, service-oriented, positive, driven, enjoy teamwork, and are looking for a casual and inclusive work setting. We are currently seeking a Configuration Analyst.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Configuration Analyst assists in the configuration and implementation of new markets and products as well as existing business based in the provider/professional configuration set up.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Configures provider demographics, billing information and contract information in claim system while maintaining departmental quality and production goals and objectives established by department seniors and/or management.
- Exercises good judgment in the use of configuration standards.
- Adheres to existing configuration procedures established by department seniors and/or management.
- Recommends improvements to existing procedures to department seniors and/or management.
- Adheres to departmental and corporate policies and procedures.
- Responsible for driving the HealthOps culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal contacts.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Configuration knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid a must.
- Understanding of CMS guidelines for MA’s, PFFS and Medicaid products a must.
- MS Office skills.
- Windows operating system and its utilities.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, including the ability to work with all levels of personnel.
- Excellent oral and written communication including good grammar, voice, and diction.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum of one year of health care experience providing pricing and/or benefits configuration or support on IKA, Facets, MHS, Diamond, or a similar payer system required, preferably in a medium to large health care or related organization
- An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to frequently remain in a stationary position.
- Ability to frequently communicate and exchange accurate information.
- Ability to constantly operate equipment such as telephone, computers, etc.
- Ability to move equipment more than 5 lbs.
Review and comply with all relevant Company policies and procedures, local, state, and federal laws, and regulations. Ensure that employees understand and comply with all-relevant Company policies and procedures, and local, state, and Federal laws and regulations, and establish effective internal systems and controls to promote such compliance.
The duties listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
HealthAxis Group, LLC and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.