Configuration and Data Management Officer
Location:AUSWA114: Perth WA, 1 McGrath Rd, Henderson, WA, 6166, Australia
- Join a highly-respected global company and leader in innovation and technology;
- Join a friendly, supportive and collaborative team and build your career as you grow;
- Free on-site parking and working with a friendly team, based in Henderson, WA
At Raytheon Australia, we draw the brightest minds and give them work that excites them while continuously developing an environment for learning, to maintain a highly skilled team. Our Raytheon Australia Under Water Systems team leads the Combat Systems integration for Australia’s Submarine fleet. We provide mission support and ensure operational capability to protect, secure and defend our nation.
Reporting to the Configuration Manager, the Configuration & Data Management Officer will help maintain product configuration, advise on system configuration control, and conduct audits in accordance with the program’s configuration and data management plan; to enable system requirements of programs and projects in Raytheon Australia’s Under Water Systems operations.
- Perform tasks according to the program’s configuration and data management plan.
- Produce reports from the Raytheon Australia configuration status accounting system.
- Support configuration control board meetings and facilitate associated reviews.
- Support and coordinate local resources for site based physical configuration audits.
- Verify design document releases and changes for completeness, proper authorisation, and classification
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- A certificate or equivalent in a relevant technical discipline, or working toward such qualification, is desirable;
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written;
- Familiarity with product lifecycle management systems and/or engineering management systems;
- Familiarity with the creation of, and allocation of data to, technical baselines
- Understand the requirements for the management and control of project data, including filing, correspondence control, and classified data handling
Successful candidates must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Negative Vetting 1 (NV1) Australian Government security clearance. Eligibility criteria can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms