Configuration Anst Sr
Cedar Rapids, IA
Job DescriptionBAE Systems is looking for an experienced Sr. Business Systems Analyst to join an organization responsible for industry-leading GPS products. Because this role involves a combination of independent and collaborative work, this position can be conducted 100% remotely.
In this job, you will:
- Execute the analysis and decision relating to creation, maintenance, and management of data in legacy systems and E-Business Suite (Oracle)
- Specializing in EPR with an Oracle preference
- Research, analyze, and consult as required to support data users across the organization
- Execute governance and audit reviews around master data to ensure integrity and completion of data at operational levels.
- Generate reports to validate data governance.
- Experience on Master Data Management data governance policies and processes, data sources, spoke systems, data security, user responsibilities and roles
- Provide support to end users by determining root causes of problems, fixing issues and following up through closure
- Oversees and maintains data integrity for NSS Engineering data within the Oracle ERP system
- Provides tool support and training for NSS Engineering
- Collect, analyze, and report monthly Metrics from ERP
- Provide Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) support
- Participate in alignment projects that migrate data from external company tools into the enterprise PLM and ERP systems
About BAE Systems Electronic SystemsBAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Electronic Systems (ES) is the global innovator behind BAE Systems’ game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.
Required Skills and Education
- A bachelor’s degree in a Technical Discipline, or 8+ years of experience is required
- Oracle Techno Functional consultant with 5+ experience as Oracle Master Data Management or equivalent
- 5+ years Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) experience
- Work independently
Preferred Skills and Education
- A master’s degree in Technical Discipline
- Strong preference will be given to the candidate with cross functional experience between engineering and manufacturing environments
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions