Configuration /Data Management Analyst
Configuration /Data Management Analyst
If you love change processing and data management - Serco has a wonderful opportunity for you in supporting the U.S. Navy! The Configuration/Data Management Analyst will be located at our Alexandria, Virginia site supporting the new construction and design of U.S. Navy’s ships.
In this role, you will work with a highly skilled and detailed oriented team to:
- Assist with tracking ECPs to the AEGIS Combat System (ACS) throughout all phases of the DDG 51 Change Control Process.
- Participate and track all ECPs presented at various change control boards that are applicable to ships within the SCN window.
- Review, update and maintain Post Delivery Availability (PDA)/Post Shakedown Availability (PSA) planning tool.
- Tasks will require participation in regularly scheduled change board meetings, technical working groups and participating program manager reviews and conferences.
- Assist with facilitating Combat Systems splinter sessions and meeting minutes during Quarterly Ship Program Reviews (SPRs) at Bath and Pascagoula shipyards.
- Participate in ship construction milestone readiness review boards, Turnkey Working Groups, Network Working Groups; and various Combat Systems Technical Interchange Meetings (TIM) to coordinate resolution of technical issues.
- Maintain an archive of plans, schedules, reports, and briefs in a Class Testing Library (400D IDE system). Assist in compiling reports related to Test Events.
- Provide program management support to assess, evaluate and provide recommendations regarding test events and configuration management issues that may affect the Shipbuilding Division.
- Responsible for the coordination of all task activity in support of the shipbuilding Program's Configuration and Data Management efforts.
- Develop Combat System Configuration tables, charts, and comparison to be included on government briefs.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree and up to two years’ experience, or in lieu of a Bachelor's degree, greater than 4 years’ experience on Navy platforms performing configuration management.
- Knowledge of Combat Systems and integration, specifically in the areas preparing executive level presentations skills using Microsoft Office products (developing Milestone Charts, and familiarity with MS Project program a plus).
- A current or active DoD Secret security clearance, or the ability to obtain sponsorship of a DoD Secret clearance.
- The ability to be self-guided and articulate in oral and written presentations, possessing organizational skills to facilitate technical discussions, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
If you are ready to take the next step of your career path, apply today!
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has over 9,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
To review Serco benefits please visit: https://www.serco.com/na/careers/benefits-of-choosing-serco.
If you require an accommodation with the application process please email: [email protected] or call the HR Service Desk at 800-628-6458, option 1. Please note, due to EEOC/OFCCP compliance, Serco is unable to accept resumes by email.
Serco does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies without being a contracted approved vendor. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Serco and will not be obligated to pay a placement or contract fee. If you are interested in becoming an approved vendor at Serco, please email [email protected]
COVID-19 Regulations: Serco complies with all applicable COVID-19 requirements. This may require employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, provide attestations regarding vaccination status and/or COVID-19 testing, or satisfy other conditions of employment that Serco deems appropriate, and employees may be required to show proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test results as a condition of employment (except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).