CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR II
Marvin Engineering Co., Inc.
Defense contractor involved with product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aerospace and vehicles in the Los Angeles International Airport area. With a 50+ year foundation, The Marvin Group supports all branches of the Department of Defense and allies around the globe on an array of programs and platforms. We support many military prime contractors including Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and Raytheon.
Enforced by Executive Order 14042, effective September 24, 2021, all federal contractors and subcontractor employees (including those working remotely) must be fully vaccinated.
As a condition of employment with the Marvin Group, all employees will be required to be fully vaccinated. There is a limited accommodation for those who have a disability, medical condition, or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Analyze Configuration Change Data and monitor disposition activities to completion, post Configuration Change Board (CCB).
- Manage configuration log of disposition actions and maintain the report.
- Coordinate with all levels of the organization, including notification of status of actions.
- Perform daily follow-up on timeliness of configuration disposition activities and escalate to program management when projected goals are not reached.
- Perform weekly audit of post CCB disposition regarding work in process (WIP)
- Develop and maintain process documents to ensure clear expectations
- Develop and maintain metrics and key process indicators
- Support configuration change processes in Product Data Management (PDM)
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Uphold the company's core values of Partnernship, 'Can-Do' Attitude, Integrity and Innovation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail required
- Minimum AA degree required
- Minimum 2 years experience in manufacturing field
- Proficient in Basic Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience a plus
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
Interested parties please apply online and submit resume to http://marvingroup.com/career/adp/
Visit us at marvingroup.com
The Marvin Group is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources at 424.318.4631.