Configuration Management Analyst – P3 (Hybrid)
East Hartford, CT
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Position Role Type:Unspecified
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole - best - selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
The Configuration Management organization provides a unique system level vantage point of not just engine architecture, but how the major business units across Pratt & Whitney feed data to deliver product. The Configuration Management organization is looking for a highly motivated Configuration Management Analyst willing to learn the intricate details of the Configuration Management Discipline. The Analyst will perform a variety of functions including writing and processing engineering changes, creating and maintaining bills of material and providing business process consult to other organizations.
- Work closely with our key customers: Design Integration, IPTs, CIPTs and the Engine Center to support the activities of the Configuration Control Boards (CCB) and the engineering change process.
- Support the initiatives of the CM department and ED&SI in the CORE operating system.
- Be an individual driver of process improvement efforts to increase CM efficiency and reduce CM turn-time.
- A University Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or in a related field and 5+ years prior relevant experience, OR An Advanced Degree in a related field and 3+ years 'experience, OR Associate of Art/Associate of Science Degree with 7+ years of experience.
- Work schedule: Hybrid
- US Citizenship required due to government contracts.
- Travel up to 10%.
- Experience with CM procedures, the IPD process and the engineering change process.
- Proficiency in Teamcenter, Business Objects, SAP and Product Definition tools.
- Task leadership abilities.
- Proven CORE (formerly ACE) proficiency level.
- High level of attention to detail.
Role Type: What is my role type?
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is:
- Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. This means that responsibilities of the job need to be performed onsite on a regular basis.
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles, commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee’s personal responsibility.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms