Configuration Management Analyst
Pic Wire Disc, Inc.
Under the direction of the Manufacturing Director, the Configuration Management Analyst is a critical function responsible for coordinating engineering change throughout the organization and for loading and maintaining bill of materials (BOMs). This position will also assist with Industrialization activities, which includes routing, work instructions, and job aids.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility is ECC (Engineering Change Coordination), which coordinates engineering changes throughout the organization.
- Maintains Engineering Drawing Library and related ECN documentation.
- Assign specific tasks within the QMS system and manage those tasks to completion for all engineering changes.
- Track and report Engineering change status.
- Coordinates with the Engineering team to implement Customer design changes in the ERP system.
- Consult and coach project teams on the parameters of control change management principles.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Load and maintain Bill of Materials (BOMs) in the Angelus ERP system, including established labor rates for required operations.
- Establish the manufacturing order job folder that details each manufacturing order and provides the requirements for completion.
- Assist Industrialization Engineering in the creation and maintenance of manufacturing routings, work instructions, and job aids.
- Support the organizational structure and work within the defined roles and responsibilities.
- Assist in the creation/update of the processes to support these responsibilities.
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Angelus Values: Customers, Communication, Commitment, Doing the Right Thing
- Angelus Core Competencies: Continuous Improvement, Personal Development
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Resilient with a bias for results.
Typical office equipment including personal computer, copier, and calculator. Potential for use of manufacturing equipment including hand tools, soldering irons, and test equipment.
Personal Protective Equipment
Safety glasses must be worn when you are in the plant. If you position requires you to lift spools of cable for any reason, safety shoes are required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The performance of the duties of this job are in both a climate-controlled office environment and a light assembly environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Location: This position will be located at The Angelus Corporations facility in Pewaukee, WI
Travel: Very little travel required < 5% domestically
Dress Code: This is an office work environment Dress codes apply
Education, Knowledge and Skills
- Two-year technical school degree. College degree desired.
- 3-5 years of related experience.
- Hands on experience in soldering, cable terminations, and/or testing a plus.
- Strong, professional English verbal & written communication skills are required
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance.
- Ability to respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated accuracy, consistency, and thoroughness.
This position has no supervisory or management responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk or hear; and use hands to handle, or touch objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus