Connectivity Sales Specialist
Founded in 1958 and headquartered in Augusta, Georgia, Club Car is a global manufacturer of golf cars, utility, personal transportation and other low-speed vehicles, including all-electric models, and related aftermarket parts and services.
Club Car, LLC is currently recruiting for a Connectivity Sales Specialist in the Partner Management Group. The Partner Management Group manages sales order processing specific to Club Car’s Connectivity products. In this role, you will work directly with customers, sales managers, accounting, logistics and customer service to facilitate a variety of transaction types.
PMG Work Areas
- New order processing and installation scheduling,
- Pre-sales support for sales managers specific to new/upgrade/extension opportunities,
- Post-sale orders for fleet change outs, add-ons, deinstalls,
- Contract life cycle management (issuance/extension/expiration of contracts),
- Customer support related to new orders, contracts and billing.
- Monitor incoming contract requests for your area and issue contracts on standard forms that adhere to pricing guidelines and prior approvals,
- Process new orders by setting up accounts, cases, and contracts in the business systems,
- Monitor open golf car orders and proactively work with the sales managers to complete the contract request process,
- Monitor lease contract expirations and proactively work with sales managers to ensure end of lease options are communicated to customers ahead of expirations,
- Handle post-sale requests for amendments, fleet change outs, add-on orders,
- Maintain documentation of processes within responsibility areas,
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year degree in related discipline or equivalent experience,
- 4-6 years of sales or customer operations experience,
- Strong written communication skills, comfort in working with contract drafts and language changes,
- Prior experience and proficiency with contract administration, completion of contract documents using MS Word on standard forms with periodic customization,
- Ability to carry out tasks thoroughly and with accuracy,
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced process oriented environment with changing priorities,
- Experience with Salesforce.com,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel.