Since 1858, Hajoca has been blending the strengths and clout of a large company with freedom and opportunity for employees. The company will continue to grow and prosper because our fundamental business philosophy works: emphasis on entrepreneurial spirit, expert knowledge, strong incentives for our employees, and devotion to Hajoca’s proven business principles of “Service, Integrity, Reliability."
With over 400 locations nationwide serving customers in over 40 states, Hajoca is the largest privately owned wholesale distributor of Plumbing, Industrial, and HVAC products in North America. We blend the clout of a large company with the opportunity of a small one. Our businesses have the freedom to operate as independent companies, and our Managers truly run the business and drive their team’s success.
Many of our large customers entrust our company to maintain an inventory of commonly used items within their shop/warehouse. We are looking for a focused, high energy individual to help maintain and grow this business. Must have clean driving record and experience in driving 10K+ lbs commercial vehicles. Must have proven history of face to face customer relations resulting in service exceeding customer expectations.
Daily duties include:
· Working with consignment manager in scheduling and prioritizing current and future projects
· Picking and packing customer order, based off usage
· Load and deliver customer order
· Process and put items away in designated bin in customer warehouse
· Create home and labels for all new products
· Perform daily scheduled cycle counts to assure accurate on-hands
· Analyze usage to adjust and maintain proper inventory levels
Additional duties include but not limited to:
· Website management
· Customer password and authorization additions
· Special projects designated by consignment manager
The ideal candidate will possess:
· At minimum a general knowledge of pipe and plumbing supplies and at best full working knowledge is preferred.
· 2 years of experience working with inventory software and RF scanning
· Full understanding of inventory methodology
· High level of computer literacy
· Experience in website maintenance
· Minimum of a 4 year verifiable track record of B2B customer service
If you consider yourself the professional described above, please fill out an application today to start an exciting new career with Hajoca.