Consolidations Manager OneStream
Bunge North America
At Bunge, people don’t just come here to work, they come here to grow – solving challenges that directly impact the world with a diverse team of thinkers and doers. Bunge offers a strong compensation and benefits package, generous paid time off program, flexible work arrangements, and opportunity to progress. Our hybrid work environment provides a balance of in office and remote work. Most importantly, in all we do we live our values:
• Act as One Team by fostering inclusion, collaboration, and respect
• Drive for Excellence by being agile, innovative and efficient
• Do What's Right by acting safely, ethically, and sustainably
Role Purpose Statement:
This position acts as a global subject matter expert and plays a key role in the preparation of the Bunge Ltd’s (BG’s) monthly consolidated financial statements, and related information used for both internal and external reporting purposes. The position also acts as a super user providing global support for BG’s consolidation system (OneStream) application, assisting in troubleshooting and application questions, while assisting the OneStream Admin team in monitoring user security and other internal controls. Additionally, this position will help implement new system upgrades, as necessary, work closely with auditors during quarterly reviews, and supporting other corporate functions for internal and external reporting requirements.
Management Reporting and Information (80%)
• Coordinate month-end closing process reviews of regional financial statement submissions (OneStream financial reporting packages), financial statement variance analyses, GL to OneStream reconciliations), and prepare corresponding group level analysis.
• Improve and standardize group closing activities: Identify best practices across BG, formalize standardized approaches based on such practices and help deploy them throughout the group.
• Act as BG’s consolidation system (OneStream) Knowledge Champion: Work with System Admins to diagnose and correct OneStream system issues; maintain OneStream’s reporting hierarchy, and manage system access
• Understand BG’s ERP (SAP) to OneStream mapping tables and chart of accounts at both SAP and OneStream levels: Drive proper SAP (common, local, US GAAP) account usage to facilitate clear ERP to reconciliations across all locations, backed by strong internal controls.
• Work with Regional Controllers to perform drill-down analyses to SAP to identify reporting inconsistencies and develop timely corrections.
• Help develop and deploy upgrades or additional features as part of BG’s new global consolidation system (OneStream).
• Together with BG SSCs, codevelop and monitor targeted KPIs and deploy corrective measures to ensure their continuous improvement.
• Support Group Controlling and in-house US GAAP technical experts to research and accurately conclude on technical accounting issues, as needed.
• Work with Regional Controllers to perform “deep-dive” analyses, as needed, to identify root causes associated with accounting queries/issues.
• Work with global IT teams to deploy and maintain reporting systems in an optimal manner to meet both business and finance requirements.
• Support BG’s financial reporting training program by developing and delivering periodic training events to key regional staff.
SOX & Policies (20%)
• Work with global SOX Coordinators to maintain best in class SOX documentation for consolidation-level financial close related controls.
• Maintain SOX documentation for Consolidation team tasks.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of management reporting related policies (Intercompany policy, etc.).
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Degree in Finance/Economics. Qualified accountant (CPA, por equivalent) is a plus
• Five years’ experience in a Big 4 and/or similar function in an international environment
• SAP and OneStream experience
• Good knowledge of US GAAP, SOX, SEC requirements.
• Strong desire to learn the business - Previous exposure to industry and trading businesses is definitely a plus.
Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled