PBF Energy, Inc.
PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE:PBF) is one of the largest independent refiners in North America, operating, through its subsidiaries, oil refineries and related facilities. We have an opportunity at our Martinez Refinery in California and are seeking a talented Construction Coordinator to join our team as a pivotal member that would play a key role here at PBF Energy.
PBF Energy Inc. (NYSE: PBF) is one of the largest independent refiners in North America, operating, through its subsidiaries, oil refineries and related facilities.
We are seeking a Construction Coordinator to join our team here at the Martinez Refinery near San Francisco, CA.
The Construction Coordinator will oversee and coordinate various construction projects from start to finish, ensuring that schedules and budgets are followed. This role sits within the site Capital Projects and Construction Department. The successful candidate will work with engineering, operations, and contract partners to deliver on project execution across the refinery.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Provide coordination, safety, quality, and project controls support for execution of capital projects.
- Provide constructability input to support the engineering and planning of projects.
- Plan, coordinate, organize, oversee, and direct activities regarding construction of structures, facilities, and systems at the refinery while collaborating across disciplines
- Prepare, review, and manage construction budgets, timetables, and resources
- Actively ensure project compliance with safety standards, legal requirements, building codes, and other regulations by interfacing with the various disciplines involved in project execution and applying knowledge of Piping, Mechanical, Civil, and Structural Construction methods
- Manage contractors from the selection process through to project execution while ensuring quality standards are met
- Collaborate with Operations, supervisory staff, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve problems, including work procedures, complaints, and construction or design issues
- 10 years of Maintenance, Turnaround or Capital Project experience in refining or a similar manufacturing environment
- 5 years of experience with project oversight or supervision including project execution processes, means, and methods
- Awareness of relevant construction rules, regulations, and quality standards including building code and permit requirements
- 5 years in Capital Project execution in a refining environment or a similar manufacturing environment
- During the execution phase of construction projects, an altered work schedule over an extended period will be required.
- Possible Confined space and elevated work may be required
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis.
- Candidate must have active TWIC card or be able to obtain a TWIC card. Information can be found at https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic