Construction Crew Lead
Spatco Energy Solutions
SPATCO Energy Solutions has been the leader in the fueling infrastructure industry since 1935. We provide a complete line of equipment and services for storing, pumping, mixing and metering petroleum and industrial liquids. We offer turnkey development of retail and commercial facilities, as well as offering custom design and build capabilities. Our customers come from a variety of industries including retail fueling stations, commercial and government fleets. SPATCO currently operates 24 branch locations with a dedicated training facility in North Carolina, and growing service satellites throughout the Southeast. We are dedicated to providing top notch customer service, and we are recruiting professionals with that same commitment to customer service excellence that can take our growth to the next level.
SPATCO is looking for an energetic Petroleum Construction Crew Leader to join our team. This person will work in SPATCO's Construction Division and specialize in all aspects of the petroleum industry including the installation and removal of above and below ground petroleum storage tanks, piping, setting dispensers and pumping units, as well as all aspects of these jobs including; concrete work, electrical, environmental cleanup, and disposing of the old equipment.
***MUST BE ABLE TO TRAVEL MONDAY-FRIDAY***
• The Construction Crew Leader will coordinate job duties and delegate tasks to construction workers and sub-contractors.
• This role will monitor and maintain schedules for workmen and sub-contractors; make sure the best skills are applied by each workman and ensure product installation requirements are followed accurately and efficiently.
• Ensure all safe work practices are followed at all times, and ensure safe housekeeping practices are followed at all times, including job cleanup at the end of each day.
• Brief crew members on daily tasks and direct workmen on assigned tasks.
• Track rental equipment, material needs and use, monitor labor and sub-contractor costs to maintain project budgets.
• Verify accuracy and compliance of tasks in progress to comply with codes, project specifications and manufacturer requirements.
• Document daily activities, material/parts used, testing, inspections and visitors.
• Maintain product warranty documentation.
• Create and maintain positive working relationships with crew members, vendors, suppliers, and sub-contractors to maintain a timely flow of supplies, materials and sub-contractor work.Experience, Competencies and Education
• Experience in the petroleum industry and product familiarity is a plus but not required. 40hr OSHA Hazwopper training a plus.
• Installer certifications in the industry is a plus.
• Equipment operation experience is a plus.
• Ability to lift 75 –100 lbs when necessary during the course of performing their necessary duties.
• Work outside during all types of weather.
• Work under time constraints efficiently and have the ability to work well with others.
• Follow all company procedures. If you need a copy of procedures, please see your Branch manager.
• Keep company vehicle Clean, maintenance done regular, and only use for company business